Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Breaking! Donald Trump Closer to Conceding Election!


Washington, D.C. - The White House

Aides close to President Donald Trump would neither confirm nor deny that he is inching closer to finally conceding the election to President-Elect Joe Biden despite growing evidence to the contrary. ConlinSense has obtained a "Draft" of President Trump's "Transition Letter" to be delivered on his last day as President and Joe Biden's first in office. The letter, which is extremely difficult to read due to The Presidents' unique handwriting style has been "translated" by a team of handwriting experts.

Below is the text of the translation as it appeared in The President's draft:

                                                                I hate Joe Biden. I hate Joe Biden. I hate Joe bi

Draft: 11/16/20

Dear Joe, no Sleepy! Joe,

I won!! You Lost!! You, Carmelo and the Democrats rigged the election! You. Are. A. Cheater! I hope you have all bad weather while in office and you get impeached!! You are Banned from my clubs and hotels unless you want to bring a big gathering. (like my rallies)...then our people should talk.

The food here is terrible but UBER Eats Delivers anything....except to you. I told them not to answer your calls! 

You should let Bernie stay in The Lincoln Bedroom. Being the same age they would have a lot to talk about. I love that one...

I saw your drive-in rallies. So lame. So very lame. Probably had them deliver bags of votes to disperse. Rudy is on it...just finishing up his arguments before the Supreme Court!!!* 

I have changed all the locks in The White House and had all the passwords encrypted! I also locked the Keys in Air Force One and left it running!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You suck! I don't at all.
Not sincerely even a little bit.

Donald J. Trump

PS - Covid is FAKE! Also Chris Wallace is really good at moderating debates! NOT!!!
PPS- I just bought a house in Russia.
PPPS- I won. You lost. I am NOT conceding. I just have many important other things to do so I decided to leave The White House.

Translator Research:
* Supreme Court Inc. We have all your court needs covered! Paddle, Pickle ball and of course Tennis! Just off route 1 near Wyckoff, NJ

1 comment:

  1. HILARIOUS! And so true. SNL should hire you. Just shared it with the family!

    ReplyDelete